Friday, May 28, 2010

Updating Pictures and Planting New Stuff

Today was my first official day of Summer Vacation, and I think I used it well. We still had some space in Garden #2 because Darren expanded it. We didn't know what to put in it, but I finally sat down, drew a map of the garden, and filled it in.


I planted:
  • cilantro
  • bush beans
  • chives
  • dill
  • hot peppers
  • lettuce
  • cantaloupe
  • watermelon
  • onions
  • carrots
  • parsley
  • basil
It may be too late for some of these to be planted (I planted all seeds), but I thought I would give them a try. Now for some comparison pictures:












Pictures are from (left to right) April 3rd, April 25th, and May 28th.


(Below) Head and leaf lettuce (left) April 29th (right) May 28th










Carrots (left) April 29th and (right) May 28th













Burpee lettuce








(Above) April 29th and (below) May 28th











Berries. The one in the front on the right hand side is surprisingly coming to life!








April 29th (above) and May 28th (below)












Peas








(Above) April 29 (Below) May 28









Potatoes and Michin









Potatoes (from top to bottom) April 3rd, April 29th, May 16th, May 28th




No comments:

Post a Comment